· Take Queensway (Highway 17 East also known as Highway 174), past Orleans and Rockland.
· Take a right turn on County Road 19 (towards the Papanack Zoo).
· Do not pass the water tower that says Wendover!
· Go exactly 4.5 km and then turn left on Concession # 3.
· We are exactly 1 km from the corner (left side of the road).
· Take ON-138 North road to St Andrews.
· Continue on ON-138 N to North Glengarry.
· On the left, meet with highway ON-417 East to Montreal/Hawkesbury.
· Take exit 51 to Highland Road/Saint Isidore/Maxville.
· Turn left on Highland/County Rd 20 (sign for Highland Road N).
· Turn onto Ste-Catherine/County Rd 9.
· Continue on County Rd 9 until you reach Plantagenet.
· At the stop sign, turn left onto Old Highway 17/Regional Rd 26 (follow the blue signs for Bean Town réceptions).
· Turn left onto Concession 3 (follow the blue signs for Bean Town réceptions).
· Bean Town réceptions will be at your right in about 4 KM.
· Take the 40 West, it will then become highway 417 once you cross to Ontario.
· It will change to highway 17 West (also called the 174). You must exit!
· Pass the towns of Hawkesbury and Alfred.
· The Wendover Water Tower will appear on your right and there is a flashing yellow light.
· Turn left, this is County Road 19, follow for 4.5 km, then turn left on Concession # 3.
· Bean Town is 1 km from the corner on your left hand side
Photos of this page by: Genevieve Albert Photographe
find us on instagram @beantownreceptions